Instagram Expert & Business Building Coaching Strategies Interview With Sue B Zimmerman
My Entrepreneurial Journey
Starts 30 Years Ago…
Since my first business hit 7 figures in sales at the age of 22, I have spent my career following trends which have been driven by my passion for entrepreneurship. I’ve opened more businesses than I can count on one hand to allow me to prioritize what matters most – my family.
And while my resume includes everything from children’s art classes to selling $5,000 worth of products a minute on QVC, it wasn’t until I became the Instagram™ expert that I found the true freedom, flexibility, and purpose that I didn’t even know I was after.
Subscribe: Apple | Google | Spotify | Sticher | Buzzsprout
Free Instagram Strategy Guide: https://suebzimmerman.com/guide/?utm_source=SBZwebsite&utm_medium=programspage&utm_campaign=SG_19
1 – The difference and impact of being productive and not just busy
2 – Being a standout and gaining confidence with deeper conversations
3 – How IGTV works
Sonia gives a brief introduction about Sue
- Sue is an influence Speaker
- She is also an online marketing agent
- She is among top 50 social media marketers and influencers
Sue talks about being productive and not busy
- She believes everyone can be busy but only a few can be productive
- She has a degree in nutrition that she never used
- She has been doing Instagram marketing for 8 years
What would be some of your suggestions for people who are getting started with creating their presence?
- Have a high level strategy
- Have the right followers
- Let your visual content represent what you do
How should people represent themselves when trying to be strategic?
- Go deeper in our conversations
- Give Information that helps your followers
What are your recommendations for people who are not confident to write but want to do videos?
- Make sure to put subtitles
How do people monetize their Instagram?
- Use content engagement conversion
- Have excellent content
- Be Consistent
Sue shares her screen with listeners to explain more
- She shows the URL’s and explains how IGTV works
Can you tell listeners about consistency for people who are just starting out
- Consistency is what you do in your life consistently
What would be your recommendation for people who are wondering how to manage posting and business?
- It is all about priority, analyze and decide what is important that you are going to commit to
What would be your recommendation for people who would want to hire other people who are into social media marketing to assist them?
- If it’s not you, you will lose the essence of you and no win
What would be your advice on testing and increasing different strategies and techniques that they would like to approach in the different neighborhood you mentioned?
- Look at conversations
- Take a look at engagement
What would be your recommendations as opposed to the two platforms as to which to will be the most helpful to people who are just starting out?
- She recommends starting with feeds first and not the Igtv
What would be your advice to people who feel the imposter syndrome?
- She recommends seeing a therapist as the best option
What is on the horizon for you in 2020?
- She has an ongoing program that is content filled with strategies to help your business
Sue talks about her offer to listeners which is a guide to help you put together a strategy that will help your business
Empowering Resources For You From Us:
That’s 1 Hour of Sonia’s time + 3 Business Tools in PDF format to organise yourself, your staff and your social media + 3 Training Videos on how to use the PDF tools + 1 Business Coaching video to keep you focused and motivated!