Peak Potential Strategies Interview With Lindsey Vertner
In 2007, a “fatal” car wreck left Lindsey Vertner brain dead and paralyzed. Medical experts were amazed at Lindsey’s miraculous recovery. She uses her unparalleled perspective to push her clients towards success in their personal and professional lives. Lindsey’s expertise centers around overcoming obstacles, work-life balance, and the “3 Pillars of Self (a methodology that focuses on self-care, self-worth, and self-discipline and how each of these areas affect our lives at a subconscious level).
As an award-winning peak potential strategist, speaker, and 2X #1 best-selling author, Lindsey is devoted to teaching ambitious, female leaders around the world how to balance their lives by putting themselves first without guilt. Lindsey is also co-founder of The Unleashed Woman – a nonprofit organization that uplifts women of all backgrounds through empowerment and networking events. With a master’s in Professional Counseling, Lindsey is a graduate of Indiana and Liberty Universities. Connect with her at www.LindseyVertner.com
Subscribe: Apple | Google | Spotify | Sticher | Buzzsprout
Not Your Average Goal Setting Template – www.bit.ly/firstclassgoals
1 – Accept we can only control ourselves and our reactions
2 – Be intentional and control your emotions
3 – Practice self-care with you and your business
Lindsay, can you give listeners a bit of a context about your story?
- She is a two-time bestselling author
- She is a coach
- She was paralyzed after her accident and this led her to find her purpose in 2007
- She is also the co-founder of a nonprofit organization
Sonia tells listeners to go listen to Lindsay’s story on YouTube and on her website
Tell us a bit about tips and strategies to help people in their personal and professional lives
- Nurture your mind
- Be mindful of the things you focus on
So what’s some other fabulous tips and suggestion can you can give us?
- Instead of asking yourself “Why me?”, ask yourself “why not me”
Give us more suggestions on how we can really get strong as a habit?
- Focus on the positive
- Learn from obstacles
- Be thankful
What could you suggest to people who are really finding it hard to stay positive?
- Be intentional
- Have more control over your emotions
What tip would you give people aside laughing who deal with negative people?
- Accept we can only control ourselves and our reactions
- Do your best
Are there other things that you might have to help us with our personal and professional life?
- Practice self-care
What else have you got to share with us?
- Intention plus action is important and should not be neglected
So tell us, what is on the horizon for you this year?
- She is currently taking pre-orders for her new book
- She has a goal-setting template available for everyone
Is there any last minute thing you would want to say?
- You always have the power to choose the way you live your life
- Don’t allow emotions to affect your life
Empowering Resources For You From Us:
That’s 1 Hour of Sonia’s time + 3 Business Tools in PDF format to organise yourself, your staff and your social media + 3 Training Videos on how to use the PDF tools + 1 Business Coaching video to keep you focused and motivated!