High-Performance Coaching Tips Interview With Kimberly Spencer
Kimberly Spencer is an award-winning high-performance coach and trainer, Amazon best-selling co-author, international motivational speaker, and the founder of CrownYourself.com, helping high achievers build their empire and sparkle with holistic fulfilment in their bodies, businesses, and relationships.
From her entrepreneurial beginnings at five selling bags of glitter-water to her neighbours, to becoming an award-winning screenwriter, certified Pilates instructor, Miss Congeniality, and six-time WEGO Health Activist Award nominee, Kimberly is proof that it’s better to make your own mould than to conform to someone else’s. She’s also the former executive of a national e-commerce startup and was the owner of the private Pilates studio, Fitness with Kim in Los Angeles, CA.
Her 10-year track record in sales and entrepreneurship was recently featured in the Amazon Best Seller Book, The Start: Journey to Entrepreneurship. Her work has been featured on The CW, ESPN, and NPR, and in Thrive Global, Girls Life, and Forbes. Her premiere solo book, Mind Full Meals: How to Dethrone Food Fears and Reign in a Body the Rules debuts in June 2020. Check out: https://crownyourself.com/
Subscribe: Apple | Google | Spotify | Sticher | Buzzsprout
Heal your Money Beliefs workbook and training at Kimberly Spencer’s website
1 – Building your skills: total conscious and unconscious incompetence
2 – Reevaluate and change your pattern when necessary
3 – Blam keeps you stuck in the past
Sonia’s introduction of Kimberly
- She is an award winner, high-performance coach and trainer
- She is an Amazon bestseller and co-author
- She is a motivational speaker and a six-time health activist award nominee
- Kimberly has co-written a film called Bro
Kimberly, would you like to give us a little bit of a story about who you are and where you at with what you are doing as a high performance coach
- Kimberly went from screenwriting to owning an e commerce company
- Her dream was to work in Hollywood
- She has always been a story teller
- She thought being in Hollywood would give her the income, impact and the voice to be able to help and transform people
How can people really step up and build up those various different skills, abilities, perceptions
- Kimberly says she is a professional pattern recognizer
- The first stage is total conscious and unconscious incompetence
- Reevaluate and change your pattern when necessary
- Move on to the stage where it’s becoming a bit more natural and you are able to recognize the pattern
- The fourth stage is unconscious competence where you can easily and effortlessly make decisions and recognize patterns
Kimberly talks about how she uses the question “How is this the best thing that ever happened to me ?“ to remain positive
Kimberly talks about how business is providing a solution to problems and explains it more to Entrepreneurs
Kimberly talks about using skills sets for success
- When you know the business you are in, you can use the skill set in the previous one and apply them
Kimberly talks about the effect of blame
- It keeps you stuck in the past
What is on the horizon for you in 2020?
- She has a book that is 90% done
- She also has a membership program stating up soon
Can you tell us the name of your book?
- Her book is called mindful meals on how to dethrone food fears and reign in a body that rules
What is your offer for our listeners?
- Kimberly offer you her free training and workbook: Heal your Money Beliefs workbook and training
Empowering Resources For You From Us:
That’s 1 Hour of Sonia’s time + 3 Business Tools in PDF format to organise yourself, your staff and your social media + 3 Training Videos on how to use the PDF tools + 1 Business Coaching video to keep you focused and motivated!