Take Control Of Your Actions By Understanding How You’re Wired Interview with Dr Manon Bolliger
International Speaker, Educator, Best Selling Author, Naturopathic Medical Doctor & Founder & CEO of Bowen College
As a Naturopathic Medical Doctor and CEO of Bowen College where she has trained over 2500 healthcare practitioners, Dr. M (Manon Bolliger), helps people take ownership of their choices in health. She is launching a Global Health Initiative based on collaboration and consolidation of complementary health practices for both impact and value. The best-selling author of “What Patients Don’t Say if Doctors Don’t Ask”, her expertise is chronic physical and emotional pain, trauma, and shifting people to a mindset focused on “health-nosis” and not a “dia-gnosis”.
While overcoming stage 4 CA without pharmaceutical or a hysterectomy, she discovered that we are accustomed to thinking that conflict resolution is mediated externally. But when it comes to health, it is an internal process. She has pioneered the ‘A Healer in Every Household’ Movement embracing the body’s capacity to heal and the choice to govern how we live our lives. Her new book “A Healer in Every Household: Looking Beyond Your Symptoms” will be launched in September 2020.
She has spoken on international stages like JTFoxx’s Money, Health, and Business has an upcoming TEDx talk in Las Vegas, is the host of The Healer’s Cafe podcast and has appeared on ABC, CTV and NBC.
Subscribe: Apple | Google | Spotify | Sticher | Buzz sprout
Dr Manon’s new book “A Healer In Every Household” https://www.drmanonbolliger.com/a-healer-in-every-household/
Online Business Mastery: https://cutt.ly/EfM7paY
1 – As business owners, we are constantly challenging ourselves which can trigger fear; we need to know the difference between the type of fear that makes us grow and the type that keeps us small – [05:24]
2 – If you can go to bed without being thrilled about at least 3 things that you’ve accomplished then it is because you haven’t created a habit to be grateful for everything – [32:51]
3 – Our perception of reality isn’t always reality but our body doesn’t know the difference – [38:46]
4 – We can change our physiology and the way our body experiences things so that it is safe – [39:08]
0:33- Sonia introduces Dr. Manon Bolliger
- A Naturopathic Medical doctor, and the CEO of BOWEN college
- She helps people take ownership of their health choices
- Dr. Manon is launching a global health initiative based on collaboration and consolidation of complementary health practices for impact and value.
- Bestseller “What Patients Don’t Say If Doctors Don’t Ask”, was also authored by Dr. Manon
- Her field of expertise is chronic physical and emotional pain, trauma, and shifting people from a mindset of diagnosis to “health-nosis”
- As Dr. Manon overcame stage 4 cancer without pharmaceutical or surgical intervention, she realized that conflict resolution regarding health is more of an internal process than an external process
- She pioneered the “A Healer in every household” movement and is launching the book “A Healer In Every Household; simple solutions for stress” in September 2020
- She is the host of the Healer’s Cafe podcast and features on TV shows including an upcoming one with TEDx talks.
4:46- Dr. Manon narrates her story
- Her body was collecting high levels of stress but she didn’t understand the impact of stress
- Medical treatment is usually based on Diagnosis rather than keeping healthy
- She had written down in her diary “This is the day my cancer starts”
- The body and mind are deeply connected and cannot be separated.
14:14- How to help ourselves with stress
- We are wired to protect ourselves, our direct response to stressors will put us to fight or flight but a new trigger to stress, may not warrant our previous response to stress.
- Symptoms that you may not be managing your stress properly include weight gain, high BP, fatigue, irritability, difficulty concentrating, and muscle weakness.
- Celebrate Everything: We have 60,000-80,000 thoughts a day and most of them are negative but if we focus on things we are grateful for, we can alter our chemistry and release positive endorphins.
- We have been trained to think that everything comes from outside rather than learn to trust that if we nourish body, our immune system would work much better .
- The feeling of safety in your body cellularly through your fascia (which hydrates everything) changes all the hormones in your body and puts your out of fight or flight; this also helps with stress.
42:08- Dr. Manon shares what’s on the horizon for her in the year 2020.
- Her book launch and the webinar rebootyourbody.info
- An online business mastery
45:11- Is there an offer you would like to provide to listeners?
- Rebootyourbody.info is the offer
- Dr. Manon is also giving her entire training course for free to those present in the webinar.
49:31- Final comments from Dr. Manon Bolliger
- How you live is how you heal
- We have to enjoy how we live because that is also how we heal
Social Media Links:
Empowering Resources For You From Sonia:
That’s 1 Hour of Sonia’s time + 3 Business Tools in PDF format to organise yourself, your
staff and your social media + 3 Training Videos on how to use the PDF tools + 1 Business
Coaching video to keep you focused and motivated!