Systemologist for Businesses Interview With David Jenyns
Finally, after 17 years in business, I systemised myself out of my company (Melbourne SEO & Video) and hired a CEO to run it. Through this process, I became a systems devotee, went on to found systemHUB.com and started a movement called SYSTEMology.
Today, my mission is to free business owner worldwide from the day-to-day operations of running their business.
Subscribe: Apple | Google | Spotify | Sticher | Buzzsprout
Click this link to register for Davids book: https://www.systemology.com/book/
1 – Systems are a sequence of events that when followed create a consistent outcome especially for success with business
2 – David explains about the misconception that systems remove creativity when they actually increase it
3 – The importance of leverage for business is systems for the business you and your team
Sonia talks about David
- He is a systemologist
- David is an author and speaker with Ted talks & Tedx and keynotes
- He is also a podcast host
Is there anything you want to add to your story?
- He is currently working on Harbin systemology which is a software app that also helps business owners really step out
David talks about getting excited with working with systems
- He explains what gets him excited about systems to be what they have to offer
- How to get your team to follow those systems
- How to identify the critical ones in the system
David talks about the response of business owners to systems
- He goes on to explain their major issue which is they always say they are too busy to create systems and processes
What is your take on what a system is?
- David explains the meaning of system as a sequence of events that when followed create a consistent outcome, any business is a collection of systems
Steps to implement these systems
- The first step is to define a system
- Think about who on the team has that knowledge
- Extract the knowledge and organize the knowledge
What would you say to people who don’t always want to follow the system?
- David explains about the misconception that systems remove creativity when they actually increase it
What if business owners are the business?
- He goes on to explain that for systems to have the most amount of leverage, the leverage comes from having other teammates
- Get the basic system in place
Can you quickly tell listeners about System Hub?
- You need to define
- Think about team members
- Extract Knowledge
- Optimize the systems
Is there anything you want to say before we say bye?
- Get started on systemizing your business journey because the sooner you start, the sooner you start to get those rewards and everybody’s got to systemize at some point.
Empowering Resources For You From Us:
That’s 1 Hour of Sonia’s time + 3 Business Tools in PDF format to organise yourself, your staff and your social media + 3 Training Videos on how to use the PDF tools + 1 Business Coaching video to keep you focused and motivated!